Evan and myself are planing a feildtrip to go skiing and snowboarding my main plan was to go tubing but there is only about 6 people who want to go tubing so that inst really going to work. Spring break is coming up and we don’t have enough time to do it before so we are planing to do it after.
Have you ever just wanted to sit back in the sun on a nice sunny day, or take a road trip and just follow the signs to nowhere and see where you end up. If you have then you know that you are a person who has adventure and imagination but if all you think about is work and worrying about your life then you have to take a break and stop worrying about what is going to happen tomorrow and just let the paper land where it falls. I use to worry about a lot of things like “how are we going to get here with only that much gas” but then you realize that the world is always going to be there and by not having a bit of gas isn’t going to stop it from going around.
I’m not going to lie, I have feelings for inanimate objects and that can effect a person quiet a bit. I would cry over having to get rid of a teddy bear that I won at the fair. Even though it hasn’t changed much I have gotten better and it’s funny to look back on what you did that you thought was a good thing to do.
So all as I am trying to say is that you need to relax take a spa day, or if that dosen’t really get your smile on then read a book or do something with a friend. But when tomorrow comes treat it like it is your last day on earth cause you never know when your going to leave.
Be Brave and Trust your gut!
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift!
Things that I bought for my project:
- Liquid latex – Liquid latex is a clear or soft white liquid that you apply to the skin to give an effect of a burn, scar, zombie etc..
- Scar wax – Scar wax is just like a wax that is tan colour and spreadable. When it is blended into your skin it looks barely noticeable.
- Rigid Collodion – Rigid Collodion is a strong smelling clear liquid that you apply to dry skin and after layers of the product your skin will start to tighten giving the effect of an aged scar.
- Ben Nye Colour Pallet – The color pallet consist of 4 colours, dark blue, dark red, dark purple, and green. The pallet is used for doing mostly bruises but you can accentuate scars and cuts as well.
- Blood Gel – Blood gel is exactly what it sounds like, the gel is very think and there for had to apply sometimes. It is a very dark red giving the effect of fresh blood.
It takes patience and practice. I’m still not as good as i would like to be but i have improved!
Things I have done.